PRIVACY STATEMENT - YES! WE CONNECT
Yes! We Connect helps you and your colleagues to work in a connected way. Connection becomes stronger when you discover commonalities. In order to provide insight into commonalities, we ask everyone to open up on his or her preferences and backgrounds. The commonalities become visible during live meetings and online on a web environment for your organization or team. The purpose of collecting data is therefore to strengthen connection.
What you can expect from us
- We protect your personal data as if it were our own.
- You never have to provide more data than necessary to make more connections.
- We do not share your personal data with third parties.
- You can view, change and delete your personal data yourself.
- We do not store your personal data longer than necessary.
What data do we have
We distinguish three types of data: personal data, profile preferences and usage data.
- Personal data - This means: your name, (passport) photo, e-mail address, telephone number, organization, function and IP address. We do not always ask for all this information, only what is needed for the campaign or meeting. We never ask for special and / or sensitive personal details such as: race, religion, health, ...
- Profile Preferences - These are your answers to the multiple choice questions when you create your profile (early bird/ night owl, favourite way to spend your free time, etc.). If you delete your personal data or have it deleted, your profile preferences remain anonymous in our system for analysis purposes, these can no longer be traced back to you.
- Usage data - We record your use of our website via cookies. This makes it possible for us to see how you use our website and services. And so we can ultimately make our products and services better.
Where your personal details remain
- The information you share on our web environment (https://ywc.connecttoday.nl) is sent encrypted via an SSL certificate.
- We store your data in the Yes! We Connect system at Efficiency Online. Efficiency Online (www.efficiency-online.nl) is our software developer and hosting partner. Their servers are hosted by TransIP (www.transip.nl). The servers are in the Netherlands.
- For meetings, we edit data in participant lists. We do this with Excel. We encrypt the files with a password and temporarily store them at Sync. Sync (www.sync.com) is a Canadian company (not US) that offers storage in the cloud. Sync is not covered by the laws of the United States. Sync is known for their high security standards, all data is stored encrypted and can not be viewed by Sync or other third parties.. After the meeting or campaign, we delete all documents with participant data on Sync.
- We print name badges with personal details for meetings. All participants can take their personal badge home. Badges that have not been picked up or left behind will be brought back to the Yes! We Connect office. They are stored in a sealed container until they are being destroyed in accordance with DIN 66399 safety class P4 by Van Scherpenzeel (www.vanscherpenzeel.com).
- We absolutely do not share personal data with third parties.
- We automatically delete your personal data and account after a period of no more than 4 months after completion of the meeting or the campaign, or earlier if requested.
- We offer you the possibility to keep your data (by opt-in), so that you can continue to actively work in a connected way (save account settings, inspiration and concrete tools). If you do not want to use this service, we will delete your data as indicated above.
How we stay sharp on privacy
- All Yes! We Connect staff follows the Yes! We Connect privacy protocol. It sets out how we handle sensitive information and files with privacy.
- Every six months we monitor the safety of our systems and processes by means of an audit.
What if something goes wrong
In the unlikely event that personal data leak (data breach) we follow this step-by-step plan:
- Close data breach.
- Inform the parties involved, inform the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (Dutch Data Protection Authority) and inform our cyber security insurer Hiscox.
- Analyse the data breach and adjust systems and / or processes so that this cannot happen in the future.
Questions or remarks
If you want more information about privacy or personal data, please contact us via email@example.com.